A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
In this practical tutorial we’ll connect to rich data sources using F# 3.0’s Type Providers, and then move on to create a fully functional web site. Please bring a laptop with Visual Studio 2012 full edition or Visual Studio Express 2012 for Web (free).
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- F# Mobile Apps (SkillsCast recorded in July 2013)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 1st - 4th December 2020)
- F# eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 21st October 2020)
- Haskell eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 4th - 5th November 2020)
- Build High Performance Stream Processing and Workflows with TPL Dataflow (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
James Freiwirth has been involved in commercial software development since the golden day of shareware. Nowadays he applies his knowledge as a software consultant across a broad range of industries from robotic control in the pharmaceutical and foo