Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this tutorial you will work with Undertone to create music programmatically in F#. You will first learn how to create and visualise individual notes, learning how different shape waves make different sounds and how sound effects like overdrive can be simulated. You’ll then go on to see how notes can be sequenced to make tunes and get the chance to make up their own riffs. Finally, you will see how you can load existing music files in most formats and use the Undertone tools set to sample and edit these sound files to make new and interesting tunes.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Art and Neural Network with F# - Audience Level: Beginner (SkillsCast recorded in April 2017)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 1st - 4th December 2020)
- F# eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 21st October 2020)
- Haskell eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 4th - 5th November 2020)
- Build High Performance Stream Processing and Workflows with TPL Dataflow (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)