Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Testing Actors and FSMs in Akka (SkillsCast recorded in April 2012)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Workshop on 11th - 14th October 2022)
- ScalaCon 2022: Opening Keynote Networking Party (in London on 4th October 2022)
- ScalaCon 2022 (Online Conference on 4th - 8th October 2022)
- LJC: I Started Testing In Production... Then I Went On Holiday (Online Meetup on 15th August 2022)
- Real-time Stream Processing in Spring Made Easy (in London on 25th August 2022)
- A History of Enterprise Monads (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Connecting the dots - building and structuring a functional application in Scala (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
Akka “Coltrane”: Rise of the Cluster
Scala expert Roland Kuhn is one of the core developers of the Akka project at Typesafe. Before joining Typesafe in 2011, he completed a PhD in physics and gained four years of experience as a systems engineer in satellite operations.