Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk - 5 Things You Need to Know About Scala Compilation: #3 Will Blow Your Mind! (SkillsCast recorded in December 2017)
- London Java Community Unconference (in London on 5th December 2022)
- LJC Live with Andrey Breslav - Shoulders of Giants: Languages Kotlin learned from (in London on 12th December 2022)
- Taming the Context Beast (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)
- The Middle Way for Static Typing in Spark DataFrames (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)
Scala Worksheet - Loads of Fun!
Iulian Dragoș dreams about a world where the Scala programming language is the default choice for new projects. He learned Scala by writing the compiler backend for it during his PhD at EPFL, back in 2004, and he was the first employee of Lightbend (formerly Typesafe). At Lightbend he helped the company grow from 5 to 85 employees, playing the role of engineer, technical lead, consultant, trainer or sales engineer. Iulian is a frequent speaker at conferences and actively contributing to several open-source projects.
Luc has been part of the Eclipse Debug Team at IBM for the releases 2.0 to 3.1. Following other Eclipse related projects, he spent a few years recreating the distribution platform for over-the-air services at TomTom. He is now back in the Eclipse wor