Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Life is great as your first customer signs up. Then you have your millionth signup, your data needs to span multiple machines across several geographies, the business wants more information, better accuracy and faster. Your life now sucks. Or not?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Scaling with MongoDB (SkillsCast recorded in September 2011)
- Deep Dive into Entity Framework Core with Julie Lerman (in London on 23rd - 24th March 2020)
- Knowledge Graph Applications in the Legal Profession & Fashion Industry (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Implement an IoT sensor connected to Redis! (and keep it!) (SkillsCast recorded in February 2018)
- Doppelgames: show me what you want (SkillsCast recorded in January 2018)
Scaling for Humongous amounts of data with MongoDB
Alvin Richards, Technical Director for EMEA at 10gen. Alvin has held leadership positions at Oracle and NetApp integrating RDBMS and storage technology and has lead and grown the engineering teams for several successful Bay Area startups.