Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Systems requiring very high availability may sometimes make the compromise known as ""eventual consistency"". This trade-off introduces the intimidating prospect of application-level conflict resolution, which requires a shift in thinking but is not as problematic as it may seem.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Eventual Consistency (SkillsCast recorded in May 2012)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - A one-day community celebration of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI (in London on 4th July 2019)
- Redis Streams + Spark Structured Streaming: Scale-out Your Continuous Apps (in London on 31st July 2019)
- Lightning Talk: Microservices and Dependency Mapping - How to Obtain and Leverage the Graph of the System Component Interactions (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- A NetworkX-esque API for Neo4j Graph Algorithms (SkillsCast recorded in August 2018)
As a Professional Services Consulting Engineer at SugarCRM, Matt Heitzenroder first encountered a distributed systems problem when rolling out a disconnected, wide-area client for a centralized CRM system. His client, a multi-national Fortune 200 pha