Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Malcolm will talk about his experiences using Cassandra to cope with the scaling challenges of delivering interactivity to huge shows like X Factor and Britain's Got Talent. He'll share some of the challenges, the architecture used at Tellybug and how Cassandra saved our bacon.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- How (and how not) to scale with Django (SkillsCast recorded in June 2016)
- Keynote by Emily Robinson on Creating a Strong Data Science Portfolio (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Redis Streams + Spark Structured Streaming: Scale-out Your Continuous Apps (in London on 31st July 2019)
- The Data and Design Challenge (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)
- Using ML to Understand the Link Between Scenic Beauty and Wellbeing (SkillsCast recorded in February 2019)
Putting the X Factor into Cassandra
Malcolm is the CTO and co-founder of Tellybug, a London startup focused on making TV more entertaining, social and interactive. He's responsible for the development of apps and server systems to support TV audiences for some of the mo