Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Understanding Microservice Performance (SkillsCast recorded in September 2016)
- Haskell Fundamentals (2-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 5th - 6th July 2021)
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 27th - 30th July 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th - 21st October 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021: November Edition (Online Conference on 2nd - 5th November 2021)
- Abstract Fun-sense: a functional perspective on life (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Journey to the Centre of the JVM (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
Integrating Haskell using AMQP
As CEO at Skipjaq, Rob Harrop leads a team working on the cutting edge of machine-driven performance optimisation. When he’s not thinking about how best to tune the myriad workloads encountered by Skipjaq customers, he’s thinking hard about how to pass the optimisation burden on to machines that learn. Rob is well known as a co-founder of SpringSource, the software company behind the wildly-successful Spring Framework. At SpringSource he was a core contributor to the Spring Framework and led the team that built dm Server (now Eclipse Virgo). Prior to SpringSource, Rob was (at the age of 19) co-founder and CTO at Cake Solutions, a boutique consultancy in Manchester, UK. A respected author, speaker and teacher, Rob writes and talks frequently about large-scale systems, cloud architecture and functional programming. His published works include the highly-popular Spring Framework reference “Pro Spring”.