Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Spock is a powerful and expressive testing language built on top of Groovy. This talk will be a live-coding demonstration where I will take a small Java application with a set of JUnit tests and refactor the tests into Spock specifications. I'll show the features of Spock; its concise syntax, expressive assertions, mocking capabilities, data-driving and more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Grails for Hipsters (SkillsCast recorded in December 2012)
- Janet Gregory's Agile Testing for the Whole Team (in London on 28th - 30th October 2019)
- Modern development with Java (in London on 9th - 11th December 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Testing and UB (in London on 21st November 2019)
- Testing in Production. From DevTestOops to DevTestOps (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- You know Selenium? So you think you know Appium? (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
Groovier testing with Spock
Rob Fletcher has been developing web apps for 15 years. He’s contributed to various open-source projects including Grails for which he worked on the core as well as developing a range of plugins.