Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Spock is a powerful and expressive testing language built on top of Groovy. This talk will be a live-coding demonstration where I will take a small Java application with a set of JUnit tests and refactor the tests into Spock specifications. I'll show the features of Spock; its concise syntax, expressive assertions, mocking capabilities, data-driving and more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Grails for Hipsters (SkillsCast recorded in December 2012)
- Modern development with Java (in London on 15th - 17th July 2019)
- CloudNative London 2019 (in London on 25th - 27th September 2019)
- Keynote Evening with Russ Miles (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Awesome CI/CD Data Pipelines for Distributed Data-Sources (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Testing embedded Python apps (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Groovier testing with Spock
Rob Fletcher has been developing web apps for 15 years. He’s contributed to various open-source projects including Grails for which he worked on the core as well as developing a range of plugins.