Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
We start with a brief introduction to asynchronous programming and then spend most of the time developing systems using re-usable agent based library. You’ll see that composing complex functionality is easy, if you have the right set of building blocks! At the end, we’ll also dive into the details of efficient agent implementation.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Rethinking Compilers With Live Coding (SkillsCast recorded in August 2018)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Workshop on 11th - 14th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: Online (Online Conference on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: In-Person (in London on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- A Conceptual Introduction to Nix for Haskellers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Haskell in the Enterprise: A Report from in the Belly of the Whale (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
Processing concurrent time-series data
Tomas is a computer scientist and open-source developer. He is a Visiting Researcher at the Alan Turing Institute working on tools for open data-driven storytelling. He wrote a popular book called "Real-World Functional Programming" and is a lead developer of several F# open-source libraries.
Simon Cousins is a software developer actively applying muti-paradigm programming techniques to solve complex problems within enterprise applications.