Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
We start with a brief introduction to asynchronous programming and then spend most of the time developing systems using re-usable agent based library. You’ll see that composing complex functionality is easy, if you have the right set of building blocks! At the end, we’ll also dive into the details of efficient agent implementation.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Rethinking Compilers With Live Coding (SkillsCast recorded in August 2018)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 7th - 10th December 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th October 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021: November Edition (Online Conference on 2nd - 5th November 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to involve People with Disabilities (Online Meetup on 28th October 2021)
- Formal Verification of Subsets of the Rust Language (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Journey to the Centre of the JVM (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
Processing concurrent time-series data
Tomas is a computer scientist and open-source developer. He is a Visiting Researcher at the Alan Turing Institute working on tools for open data-driven storytelling. He wrote a popular book called "Real-World Functional Programming" and is a lead developer of several F# open-source libraries.
Simon Cousins is a software developer actively applying muti-paradigm programming techniques to solve complex problems within enterprise applications.