Our presentation shows how to wed the two technologies F# and GPUs with the help of Alea.CUDA. Alea.CUDA is our new framework and compiler service for GPU computing.
It extends F# with the key CUDA concepts and allows to compile F# code quotations to an executable GPU code. I will briefly introduce Alea.CUDA and show you – by means of several live coding examples – how it can be used to develop GPU algorithms entirely in F# with the full flexibility of CUDA-C.
Besides getting an understanding of the main features of Alea.CUDA you will become familiar with some of the basic GPU computing paradigms.
To round off the presentation I shall reveal some of the implementational aspects of Alea.CUDA.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Deep Learning Fundamentals with Leonardo De Marchi (Online Workshop on 12th - 15th September 2022)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Workshop on 11th - 14th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: Online (Online Conference on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: In-Person (in London on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- A Conceptual Introduction to Nix for Haskellers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Haskell in the Enterprise: A Report from in the Belly of the Whale (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
Alea.CUDA -- Combining the computational power of GPUs with the functional elegance of F#
He advised several high profile clients on quantitative finance, software development and high performance computing.