Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Compiling Collections to SQL with Slick (SkillsCast recorded in December 2017)
- Essential Effects | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 10th - 13th May 2021)
- Akka Streams for Scala | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 10th - 12th May 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021 (Online Conference on 18th - 22nd May 2021)
- An Introduction to Cats Effect with Adam Rosien (Online Meetup on 22nd April 2021)
- RedisTimeSeries = A Time Series Database using Redis (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Abstract Data Types In The Region Of Abysmal Pain, And How To Navigate Them (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Slick Database Access with Scala
Stefan Zeiger is a member of the Scala compiler team at Lightbend. He was the tech lead for Slick since 2011 and the creator of its predecessor, ScalaQuery. He has been a user of Java and the JVM platform professionally since 1996, working on a diverse range of projects from web servers to GUI frameworks and programming language design, and moving on from Java to Scala since 2008. He is a frequent speaker at ScalaDays and other conferences.