Prepare for warp speed networking! Now that WebSockets has been finalized, and browsers have adopted the final standard, let's take a look at what we have. We'll review the WebSocket protocol, discover how to deploy it successfully, look at the programming APIs, and see how to debug WebSocket traffic.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- iOS 7 and real-time data (SkillsCast recorded in February 2014)
- Damjan Vujnovic's Angular Workshop (in London on 25th - 27th November 2019)
- React & Redux Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (in London on 4th - 6th December 2019)
- Practical ML 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd July 2020)
- A Guide to the Market Promise of Automagic AI-Enabled Detection and Response (in London on 29th October 2019)
- TBA: Top Secret Cloud-Native Security Lessons (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Busier than Barclaycard on Black Friday (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Richard Clark, M.A. (@rdclark) manages Kaazing University and is an experienced software developer and instructor. He has taught for Apple and Hewlett-Packard, written immersive simulations, developed multiple high-performance web applications for the Fortune 100, and has published Apple iOS applications.