Rubymotion lets you write native iOS apps in Ruby, this talk explores the toolkit and the community that has sprung up around it.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Controlling Robots with Ruby (SkillsCast recorded in November 2013)
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Fast Track to iOS Architecture (in London on 11th - 13th December 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Keynote Evening at Mobile Matters (in London on 28th November 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Using software engineering practices to improve engineering management (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
An introduction to Rubymotion: Writing iOS apps with Ruby
A passionate, full stack developer, who loves experimenting with new technologies and techniques to help ship kick ass products on the web.