Rubymotion lets you write native iOS apps in Ruby, this talk explores the toolkit and the community that has sprung up around it.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Controlling Robots with Ruby (SkillsCast recorded in November 2013)
- Fast Track to iOS Architecture (in London on 2nd - 4th December 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- Flutter London June Meetup (in London on 17th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- A practical guide for conducting efficient code reviews (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- User-First Internationalisation (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
An introduction to Rubymotion: Writing iOS apps with Ruby
A passionate, full stack developer, who loves experimenting with new technologies and techniques to help ship kick ass products on the web.