Neale Swinnerton will investigate which features of Clojure work well for machine learning and discuss some of the limitations and how to avoid them.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Clojure + REPL = fun (SkillsCast recorded in December 2013)
- Leonardo De Marchi's Deep Learning Fundamentals (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Brian Sletten's Data Science with Python Workshop (in London on 18th - 20th November 2019)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- Practical ML 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd July 2020)
- A Guide to the Market Promise of Automagic AI-Enabled Detection and Response (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Don’t keep it to yourself - openness and honesty in the workplace (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Using Kubeflow Pipelines for building machine learning pipelines (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Unleashing the Power of AI on projects; why we need to change culture (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Machine Learning With Clojure
Neale Swinnerton has been developing professionally for more than 20 years. He thinks that complexity is the enemy and that we should all tackle it head on for the good of those that follow.