Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Songkick launched their Android app earlier this year. Jamie and Akshay will present a case-study of the project, revealing how Novoda worked with Songkick to bring the app from whiteboard to market. The talk will discuss key decisions taken to create a great Android experience.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Engineering for Android scale at SoundCloud (SkillsCast recorded in October 2014)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Keynote by Markus Eisele on Java in the Age of Containers and Serverless (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Keynote by Emily Jiang on On Stage Hacking: Build 12-Factor Microservices in an Hour (in London on 23rd July 2019)
- Android Home-screen Widgets with Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Full Stack Testing of Flutter Apps (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Building Songkick on Android
Akshay Dashrath is an Android consultant at eBay and the founder of the Bangalore Android Group. Akshay has been an Android developer for over 3 years at companies such as Novoda and Rummble.
Jamie is an Android Engineer and UX enthusiast working on the mobile team at SoundCloud