Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Android is evolving, but developers aren’t keeping pace. Fragments, which let you break your UI into smaller functional pieces, were released over a year ago. Fragments enable scaling of your app to tablets and the next generation of devices. There’s a huge opportunity to lead the market, yet few businesses and developers are leading the charge.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: The Art of Intentionality (SkillsCast recorded in October 2018)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Keynote by Markus Eisele on Java in the Age of Containers and Serverless (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Android Home-screen Widgets with Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Full Stack Testing of Flutter Apps (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
The Fragment Transition
Corey Latislaw is a Google Developer Expert (GDE) in Android, technical lead at TAB/The App Business in London, and an avid sketchnoter. She has written and/or led teams that have developed high profile Android applications over the years, including Capital One, XfinityTV and Pinterest.