Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In 2011, consumers downloaded 5.4 billion applications across all app stores. In 2015, that number is projected to grow to 19.7 billion.* These numbers demonstrate that today’s app landscape is a crowded and competitive one for developers. Differentiation is absolutely essential for creating successful apps that rise above the noise and create value for consumers.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Keynote by Markus Eisele on Java in the Age of Containers and Serverless (in London on 20th June 2019)
- UX for the Fullstack Developer (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- An A-Z of open banking – Transform. De-risk. Monetise. (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Differentiate your app using software tools
Harris joined Qualcomm in 2004 following their acquisition of Trigenix Ltd. He was appointed the role of Brew™ Developer Relations in EMEA where he was responsible for recruiting suppliers for the launch of Europe’s first Brew App Stores; TIM in Ital