Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
AndEngine is one of the most amazing and widespread 2D game engines for the Android platform. Johannes Borchardt & Lukas Jarosch will introduce this amazingness by showing the general structure of an AndEngine game.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- An open source multiplayer game framework for Android (updated) (SkillsCast recorded in October 2012)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Keynote by Markus Eisele on Java in the Age of Containers and Serverless (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Front Endgineers London (in London on 1st July 2019)
- The real reasons why you should care about Provider (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Hybrid Apps from a Ember/Vue/React PWA (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Introduction to AndEngine
Lukas Jarosch is CIO of ANDLABS. Being a creative and innovative mind, he never runs out of new game ideas. He is specialized in round based games and in multiplayer framework development.
Johannes is co-founder of ANDLABS, a Munich-based company specialized in the development of Android apps and games. His focus in game development are plattformer and physic based games.