Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
SoundCloud is the leading audio sharing platform on the web today, of course available as an Android app. In this talk, Jan & Jon will focus on the challenges of building a strong, reliable, audio recording and audio streaming app.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Modern development with Java (in London on 15th - 17th July 2019)
- CloudNative London 2019 (in London on 25th - 27th September 2019)
- Keynote by Markus Eisele on Java in the Age of Containers and Serverless (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Keynote Evening with Russ Miles (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Awesome CI/CD Data Pipelines for Distributed Data-Sources (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Testing embedded Python apps (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Picking up the pieces - overcoming device fragmentation
Jan is based in Berlin where he has been working on the audio platform SoundCloud for the past three years, originally starting as a back-end developer. However his side interest in Android has led to a few open-source projects and eventually the inv
Three years ago he moved to Android and soon launched the initial iteration of the SoundCloud Android application at the end of 2010. Since moving to Berlin he has been working fulltime on evolving the core user experience of the SoundCloud app.