Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Many devices are based on the Android Open Source Project release of Android which does not include the Google additions. This talk will take you through some of the things you’ll need to consider when developing applications which will run on a variety of devices including Android based video games consoles such as OUYA.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Three Apps, One purpose; How Deliveroo's Apps Work Together (SkillsCast recorded in October 2018)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Keynote by Markus Eisele on Java in the Age of Containers and Serverless (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Keynote by Emily Jiang on On Stage Hacking: Build 12-Factor Microservices in an Hour (in London on 23rd July 2019)
- Android Home-screen Widgets with Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Full Stack Testing of Flutter Apps (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Writing games for an Android video games console... Oh yeah!
Al Sutton was a major contributor in developing OUYA.Al has been involved in a wide range of things, from an interactive TV system from TwoWayTV and developing systems on Psion handhelds using SMS to things like ticket bookings and sending and receiving Emails.