Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In the last 30 days, Facebook sent users into Google Play and the Apple App Store to download new apps 174 million times. In this session we’ll see how to use Facebook’s new SDK for Android to help you grow you app, and make your existing users more engaged.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Growing your Android app with Facebook (SkillsCast recorded in October 2012)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Keynote by Markus Eisele on Java in the Age of Containers and Serverless (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Android Home-screen Widgets with Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Full Stack Testing of Flutter Apps (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
The new Facebook SDK for Android
Simon Cross is an Engineer on Facebook’s Platform team. He works with companies like Spotify, The Guardian and SoundCloud help them build their social into their Android, iOS and Web apps. Before Facebook, Simon worked at the BBC building social prod