Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
NFC supports peer-to-peer sharing of data between devices, in addition to tapping on “smart posters”, tags, and the like. Such device-to-device data “beaming” will mostly be used for short payloads, including bootstrapping more elaborate communications via other channels.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Getting By With Less Than 1.21 Gigawatts ("Project Volta") (SkillsCast recorded in October 2014)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Keynote by Markus Eisele on Java in the Age of Containers and Serverless (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Android Home-screen Widgets with Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Full Stack Testing of Flutter Apps (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Beaming Data to Devices with NFC
Mark Murphy is the founder of CommonsWare and the author of the Busy Coder’s Guide to Android Development. He is active in supporting the Android developer community, from answering questions on Stac