Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
There are many techniques and options for using your Android Smartphone to interface with hardware projects you may create using Arduino, but with so many options it can be hard getting started with development. I will therefore take you through a quick getting started with creating and interfacing with a hardware project in minutes.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Keynote by Markus Eisele on Java in the Age of Containers and Serverless (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Introduction to Anvil – Web Apps with Nothing but Python (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Android Home-screen Widgets with Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Interfacing Hardware the Easy Way with Android and Arduino
Fei Manheche is the Founder and leading developer at Robobo Inc., where he helps people realize their projects, by helping turn ideas into functional and tangible prototypes. At Robobo the solutions generally involve creating hardware that can be con