Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This talk will go through every persistent data structure in clojure's core language, describe the implementation of each, and use examples to show the efficiency gains which are being made over naive copy-on-write immutable data structures.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Dolstra's The Purely Functional Software Deployment Model. P (SkillsCast recorded in February 2016)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- London Java Community June (in London on 25th June 2019)
- London Clojure July: Exploring REPL tooling with socket prepl (in London on 2nd July 2019)
- Distilling Agile for Effective Execution (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Testing Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
The Persistent Data Structure Menagerie
Philip Potter is a Web Operations Engineer for the Government Digital Service. He was a member of the infrastructure team that built GOV.UK, the website of the British Government.