Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This talk will go through every persistent data structure in clojure's core language, describe the implementation of each, and use examples to show the efficiency gains which are being made over naive copy-on-write immutable data structures.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Dolstra's The Purely Functional Software Deployment Model. P (SkillsCast recorded in February 2016)
- Lightbend Scala Language - Professional (in London on 10th - 11th December 2019)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- Don’t keep it to yourself - openness and honesty in the workplace (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Lightening talk: Redis Modules (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- Blockchains and Immutable Databases in Clojure (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
The Persistent Data Structure Menagerie
Philip Potter is a Web Operations Engineer for the Government Digital Service. He was a member of the infrastructure team that built GOV.UK, the website of the British Government.