Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
We’ve reached the point where there are plenty of options to create and run automated tests for Android apps. New open-source frameworks appear, existing ones morph, and others stagnate.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Modern development with Java (in London on 15th - 17th July 2019)
- CloudNative London 2019 (in London on 25th - 27th September 2019)
- Keynote by Markus Eisele on Java in the Age of Containers and Serverless (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Inspire creation with technology such as the Raspberry Pi over a pint. (in London on 25th June 2019)
- Awesome CI/CD Data Pipelines for Distributed Data-Sources (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Keynote: Bridging Open Source and Open Standards (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Effective Automated Tests for Android apps
Julian Harty has been actively involved in testing and test automation for mobile apps since 2006. He has written & contributed to various books and articles on the topic and is an active contributor to opensource projects including several of the te