Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Digital Media content protection play a central part of the modern entertainment eco-system. At the same time it is presenting a big challenge to achieve a smooth user experience. Sony Mobile has developed and open sourced a DRM License Service (DLS) to address this.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Flutter London June Meetup (in London on 17th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- UX for the Fullstack Developer (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Hybrid Apps from a Ember/Vue/React PWA (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Addressing the contradiction between content protection and user experience
Currently, Pravat Dalbehera is heading up a team developing content protection software for Sony Mobile and has comprehensive experience in product conceptualization, design and development.