Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Keynote followed by Q&A by Julie Uhrman CEO of OUYA, The first Android based gaming console was launched on Kickstarter earning funding ($8.5 million dollars!) and fans. The Kickstarter darling will ship to gamers in March 2013.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Keynote by Markus Eisele on Java in the Age of Containers and Serverless (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Front Endgineers London (in London on 1st July 2019)
- The real reasons why you should care about Provider (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Hybrid Apps from a Ember/Vue/React PWA (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Future of Android: OUYA
Julie Uhrman is a video game entrepreneur. She is founder and CEO of OUYA — an innovative gaming console that enables any developer to publish a console game by bringing the mobile app model to the TV. OUYA is a powerful, beautifully designed, open a