Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Let's talk hype stuff, let's shake our brains around this idea of loosely coupling things in software. Join this session if you are after ways to maximize your grails use, user experience and smoothly integrate your app in a wider architecture. Join this talk if you are maximizing your grails use, user experience and smoothly integrate your app in a wider architecture.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Reactor and Reactive Streams to power your MicroService Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in November 2014)
- Pivotal's Core Spring (in London on 4th - 7th November 2019)
- Fast Track to RESTful Microservices (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- Build the REST API Of Your Dreams (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- HTTP API patterns (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
Reactive Grails - Event oriented architecture made easy
Working at Pivotal, Stephane is Software Architect with extensive experience aligning various OSS technologies. Multi-tasker eating tech 24/7, Stephane is interested in cloud computing, data science and messaging. He is on a mission to help organisations transform their applications into consumer-grade software. He co-founded the Reactor Project to help developers create reactive, low-latency fast data architectures on the JVM and beyond.