Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Social media is all around us and continually expanding. Most public web applications built today will need to integrate with Facebook, Twitter, Google or LinkedIn in some way or another. As Grails developers, we have a few options readily available to us to simplify this task. This talk will cover these options as well as discuss some of the pros and cons with each approach so you can successfully integrate social media into your next Grails project.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Contributing Back To Grails (SkillsCast recorded in December 2012)
- Keynote by Angela Yu on Why I'm Building My Next App in Flutter (in London on 25th July 2019)
- Keynote with Britt Barak (in London on 28th November 2019)
- Flutter with Streams and RxDart (SkillsCast recorded in July 2018)
- The SRE Recruiter's view on current market conditions (SkillsCast recorded in June 2018)
Leveraging Social Media in Grails
Bobby is an active member in the Grails community and blogs frequently about Grails topics at bobbywarner.com. He has been developing web applications for over ten years and using Grails for the last three. He has been key to bringing Groovy and Grai