Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The Spring framework makes up the core of Grails, providing bean management, dependency injection and transaction support. Grails controllers and the web tier use and extend Spring MVC. In this talk we'll look at a "configuration over convention" approach to access the full power of Spring in Grails.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Securing Grails Applications (SkillsCast recorded in December 2012)
- Pivotal's Core Spring (in London on 8th - 11th July 2019)
- London Java Community June (in London on 25th June 2019)
- London Java Community July (in London on 24th July 2019)
- Distilling Agile for Effective Execution (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Testing Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Under the Hood: Using Spring in Grails
Burt Beckwith has been a software developer for 15 years, most of that as a JVM developer, and for the last five years working with Grails and Groovy. He is a core developer on the Grails team at SpringSource, and has created over 40 Grails plugins.