This session was not filmed.
In this session Ian introduces you to the ideas behind Internal DSLs and shows how C# 3.5 helps you to write them...
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- Event Driven Collaboration (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Lightbend Scala Language - Expert (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- Modern Application Development with C# and .NET Core (in London on 16th - 19th September 2019)
- Keynote by Rachel Appel: Build Data Driven Web Apps using ASP.NET Core (in London on 25th June 2019)
- Keynote by Dino Esposito: Not Just Python! Machine Learning in .NET Is Possible (in London on 31st July 2019)
- Lessons learned building .NET client libraries for Google Cloud Platform (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Everything you wanted to know about caching (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)