A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Gojko Adzic: Facilitating Impact Mapping - September Meetup part 2 (Online Meetup on 21st September 2021)
- Painless visual testing (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
- Crafting Code with Sandro Mancuso (Online Course on 14th - 15th October 2021)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 7th - 10th December 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to involve People with Disabilities (Online Meetup on 28th October 2021)
- TPP: From Dumb, to Specific, to Generic (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
- Machine Learning Made Easy with ML.NET and F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
Effective .NET TDD with FitNesse
Gojko is a partner at Neuri Consulting LLP. He is the winner of the 2016 European Software Testing Outstanding Achievement Award, and the 2011 Most Influential Agile Testing Professional Award. Gojko's book Specification by Example won the Jolt Award for the Best Book of 2012, and his blog won the UK Agile Award for the best outline publication in 2010. Gojko is a frequent speaker at software development conferences, including NDC, Agile Days, Oredev, and YOW!, and is one of the authors of MindMup and Claudia.js.