Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Dave will share the tools and processes he uses and how he is continually improving and self evaluating to “sharpen the sword” of lean and agile all in the context of delivering enterprise mobile products for lastminute.com internationally.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Google Glass and #NoUi (SkillsCast recorded in October 2013)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 24th - 25th June 2019)
- SC London 2019 (Software Craftsmanship London) (in London on 3rd - 4th October 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Keynote by Markus Eisele on Java in the Age of Containers and Serverless (in London on 20th June 2019)
- The real reasons why you should care about Provider (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Measuring Agility with Plandek (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Applying lean principles to enterprise mobile development
Dave is an innovation thought leader and lean practitioner, currently leading the lastminute.com mobile team delivering global mobile platforms and services to its group companies and brands.