Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
While there are some simple ways to add some social networking services integrated into Android and provided by some OEMs, once you get outside of Facebook and Twitter and into other oAuth services it can become an integration nightmare.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Damjan Vujnovic's Angular Workshop (in London on 3rd - 5th July 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- London TensorFlow.js (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Keynote by Markus Eisele on Java in the Age of Containers and Serverless (in London on 20th June 2019)
- The real reasons why you should care about Provider (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Upgrading to Django 2.2 (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Beyond Facebook Connect: Handling oAuth and REST for all the rest
David is founder and CEO of Viafo, who are dedicated to making life easier for developers to add and manage different 3rd party services in their applications.