Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Andrew Levy, Crittercism’s co-founder and CEO will provide the Droidcon audience with an overview of the insights he has seen across Crittercism’s extensive data set that covers 250 million devices and over 11 billion app loads.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 8th - 9th July 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Flutter London June Meetup (in London on 17th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Upgrading to Django 2.2 (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Crash Reporting Trends for Mobile App Developers
Andrew Levy is the Co-Founder & CEO of Crittercism. Prior to Crittercism, he was the co-founder of a mobile social startup, and a Y Combinator company called AdThrow that specialized in real-time ads.