Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This talk will explain how to use a VirtualBox Virtual Machine to replace the slow QEMU emulator from the Android SDK. It will be based on Daniel’s work on the Buildroid.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Simplify Android Apps Testing and Presentation with Genymotion (SkillsCast recorded in October 2013)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 8th - 9th July 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Keynote by Markus Eisele on Java in the Age of Containers and Serverless (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Upgrading to Django 2.2 (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Replacing the Android SDK emulator
Daniel is a specialist in system software and a “serial entrepreneur”. His involvement in Android is mainly around running it on x86 platforms and virtualizing it, through the android-x86 project and the buildroid blog.