Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
What you need to know to target Google TV and covering some of the API’s which are available to you beyond vanilla Android.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Rendering performance with Chrome DevTools (SkillsCast recorded in April 2014)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 8th - 9th July 2019)
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Keynote by Markus Eisele on Java in the Age of Containers and Serverless (in London on 20th June 2019)
- The real reasons why you should care about Provider (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Upgrading to Django 2.2 (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Introduction to Developing for Google TV
Matthew Gaunt is a developer advocate for Chrome @ Google. Prior to joining Google in 2012, he was a software engineer at Future Platforms, a cross-platform mobile development house. Matt earned a master’s and bachelor’s degree in computer science at the University of Bristol.