Phil Trelford & Tomas Petricek deliver a brief introduction to the newly formed F# Foundation.
Find out more information on the F# Foundation here
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to F# with Tomas Petricek (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Rethinking Compilers With Live Coding (SkillsCast recorded in August 2018)
- Lightbend Akka for Scala - Professional (in London on 11th - 12th November 2019)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# (in London on 9th - 10th December 2019)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- The Five Stages of Data: a holistic approach to data analytics and BI (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Code Kata: Yilin Wei - Optics with Monocle (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Keynote: (Programming Languages) in Agda = Programming (Languages in Agda) (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Keynote: Haskell is a Great Host (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Phil is an active member of the software development community, regularly attending and speaking at user groups and conferences, blogging and contributing to open source projects. He is a co-organizer of the London F# User Group and a founding member of the F# Foundation.
Tomas is a computer scientist and open-source developer. He is a Visiting Researcher at the Alan Turing Institute working on tools for open data-driven storytelling. He wrote a popular book called "Real-World Functional Programming" and is a lead developer of several F# open-source libraries.