A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
In this session we'll break up in to teams and solve a fun coding puzzle (Code Kata) in F#, to help learn aspects of the language and explore new features. BRING A LAPTOP!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- F# eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 21st October 2020)
- Rethinking Compilers With Live Coding (SkillsCast recorded in August 2018)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 1st - 4th December 2020)
- Haskell eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 4th - 5th November 2020)
- Build High Performance Stream Processing and Workflows with TPL Dataflow (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Phil is an active member of the software development community, regularly attending and speaking at user groups and conferences, blogging and contributing to open source projects. He is a co-organizer of the London F# User Group and a founding member of the F# Foundation.
Tomas is a computer scientist and open-source developer. He is a Visiting Researcher at the Alan Turing Institute working on tools for open data-driven storytelling. He wrote a popular book called "Real-World Functional Programming" and is a lead developer of several F# open-source libraries.