Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The trouble is that weak type systems give types a bad name; they get in your way and stop you from writing the programs you want to write. And that leads to the familiar but fruitless static-vs-dynamic debate which I hope to avoid entirely.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The Launch of the Haskell Foundation (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 20th - 23rd September 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th October 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021: November Edition (Online Conference on 2nd - 5th November 2021)
- Abstract Fun-sense: a functional perspective on life (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Journey to the Centre of the JVM (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)