SkillsCastAbout the SpeakerPhotos
Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
- Supporting asynchronous Actor messaging seamlessly across the HTTP connection and across address spaces
- Detection of page building with Futures and Streams and automatically pushing those changes to the browser... doing page rendering across time
- Simplified support for use of Futures and Streams in REST responses going across time
- Enhancements to Lift's designer friendly templating system that gives the HTML side of the house more power
- Automatic class reloading so that change to code get picked up on page reload without a restart... saving time.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Functions 101 - Beginner (SkillsCast recorded in July 2017)
- React & Redux: Web Application Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (Online Workshop on 12th - 16th September 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: In-Person Conference (in London on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: Online Conference (Online Conference on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- Developer Productivity Engineering - Next Big Thing in Software Development (in London on 29th June 2022)
- LJC Lunchtime Lighting Talks (Online Meetup on 1st July 2022)
- Vue.js and TypeScript: Working Together like Peanut Butter and Jelly (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- A Conceptual Introduction to Nix for Haskellers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)