Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
David Pollak returns to Skills Matter to give a talk about Lift 3.0. Lift 3.0 builds on Lift's bedrock of abstracting away the plumbing of HTTP and allowing developers to focus on business logic.
- Supporting asynchronous Actor messaging seamlessly across the HTTP connection and across address spaces
- Detection of page building with Futures and Streams and automatically pushing those changes to the browser... doing page rendering across time
- Simplified support for use of Futures and Streams in REST responses going across time
- Enhancements to Lift's designer friendly templating system that gives the HTML side of the house more power
- Automatic class reloading so that change to code get picked up on page reload without a restart... saving time.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Functions 101 - Beginner (SkillsCast recorded in July 2017)
- Damjan Vujnovic's Angular Workshop (in London on 3rd - 5th July 2019)
- Haskell eXchange 2019 (in London on 10th - 11th October 2019)
- London TensorFlow.js (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Hands-on: Fractal art with Fable and WebGL (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Frontend Series (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- The Elements of Tagless Final Style (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)