Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
David Pollak returns to Skills Matter to give a talk about Lift 3.0. Lift 3.0 builds on Lift's bedrock of abstracting away the plumbing of HTTP and allowing developers to focus on business logic.
- Supporting asynchronous Actor messaging seamlessly across the HTTP connection and across address spaces
- Detection of page building with Futures and Streams and automatically pushing those changes to the browser... doing page rendering across time
- Simplified support for use of Futures and Streams in REST responses going across time
- Enhancements to Lift's designer friendly templating system that gives the HTML side of the house more power
- Automatic class reloading so that change to code get picked up on page reload without a restart... saving time.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Daniel Steinberg's - Swift iOS Bootcamp (in London on 25th - 27th March 2019)
- Lightbend Akka for Scala - Professional (in London on 8th - 9th April 2019)
- Lightbend Scala Language - Professional (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)