Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This presentation will describe an approach to doing this building on nothing more than Scala and Akka and demonstrate the approach abstracted away from the tedium of the backing implementation, of which several will be demonstrated.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Elemica - A Scala success story (SkillsCast recorded in November 2012)
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 20th - 23rd September 2021)
- Akka Streams for Scala | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 25th - 27th October 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th October 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021: November Edition (Online Conference on 2nd - 5th November 2021)
- Journey to the Centre of the JVM (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Connecting the dots - building and structuring a functional application in Scala (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
Reducing cognitive bias in design with Scala
Paul is the Principal Architect for Elemica, a leading global Supply Chain services provider. Paul has led the charge transforming a traditional enterprise Java shop into a modern Scala-based team using Akka, Scala, and Lift. He has been slaying