Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
LexiFi has created an embedded domain-specific language to describe financial contracts. This symbolic description streamlines the processing chain for such contracts and greatly improves the time-to-market to support new kinds of contracts in our applications and those of our technology partners. LexiFi has built its technology on top of OCaml for more than ten years and this wonderful language has become so important to us that we are contributing more and more on improving OCaml itself.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 20th - 23rd September 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th October 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021: November Edition (Online Conference on 2nd - 5th November 2021)
- Effective Programming in OCaml (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Journey to the Centre of the JVM (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
LexiFi: describing financial contracts and extending OCaml
Alain Frisch has enjoyed hacking in and on OCaml for more than 15 years. Before joining LexiFi, he used to work as a researcher in functional programming, type systems and XML transformations.