YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Best of both worlds, combining Cassandra and Elasticsearch to store and analyse time-series data (SkillsCast recorded in December 2015)
- LJC: I Started Testing In Production... Then I Went On Holiday (Online Meetup on 15th August 2022)
- Real-time Stream Processing in Spring Made Easy (in London on 25th August 2022)
- Lightening talk: Redis Modules (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- Blockchains and Immutable Databases in Clojure (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Frinj - having fun with units
Martin has been doing Clojure full time for 4 years in various projects ranging from finance, property websites and IOT startups. Currently he is head of engineering at Opensensors.io building solutions with a Clojure backend and frontend stack. He is very interested in programming languages and is always trying to learn new (and old!) ones.