In this talk, Russ Miles, Principal Consultant at Simplicity Itself and our resident expert in all things Spring, will take a tour through the new features of Spring Integration 2.2.0 as well as covering some real-world integration patterns in action.
Russ will demonstrate how to evolve complicated integration patterns elegantly and simply from first principles to implementation using Spring Integration.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Russ Miles' Microservices Workshop (in London on 6th - 8th August 2018)
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 10th - 12th September 2018)
- Cloud Native Java with Russ Miles (in London on 1st - 3rd October 2018)
- Greg Young's CQRS, Domain Events, Event Sourcing and how to apply DDD (in London on 22nd - 24th October 2018)
- µCon London 2018: The Microservices Conference (in London on 5th - 6th November 2018)
A tour through the jungles of Spring Integration 2.2.0
Russ Miles is CEO of ChaosIQ.io where he and his team build commercial and open source (ChaosToolkit.org) products and provide services to companies applying Chaos Engineering to build confidence in their Cloud Native, Microservice-based systems on Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes and more.