Learn a little Clojure from Uncle Bob and why he thinks Clojure may be the next very important language for you to learn; plus, find out about the basics of functional programming and why Lisp is the language that never seems to die.
Come and hang out for an evening of fun, code and beer. Learn a little Clojure from Uncle Bob. Learn why Uncle Bob thinks Clojure may be the next very important language for you to learn. Learn the basics of functional programming. And learn why Lisp is the language that never seems to die.
Fancy chatting to the man himself? Head to The Slaughtered Lamb after to discuss the talk over a beer or two!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Uncle Bob's Advanced TDD (in London on 9th - 11th May 2016)
- In The Brain of Uncle Bob (in London on 10th May 2016)
- Uncle Bob Martin's Clean Code Workshop on Agile Software Craftsmanship (in London on 12th - 13th May 2016)
- First X/UP Meetup (in London on 12th May 2016)
- Uncle Bob's Clean Code: Agile Software Craftsmanship (in London on 31st October - 2nd November 2016)
- Uncle Bob's TDD and Refactoring (in London on 3rd - 4th November 2016)
- Clojure eXchange 2016 (in London on 1st - 2nd December 2016)
Let's Learn a Little Clojure
Robert Martin (@unclebobmartin) has been a programmer since 1970. He is the Master Craftsman at 8th Light inc, an acclaimed speaker at conferences worldwide, and the author of many books including: The Clean Coder, Clean Code, Agile Software Development: Principles, Patterns, and Practices, and UML for Java Programmers.