Learn a little Clojure from Uncle Bob and why he thinks Clojure may be the next very important language for you to learn; plus, find out about the basics of functional programming and why Lisp is the language that never seems to die.
Come and hang out for an evening of fun, code and beer. Learn a little Clojure from Uncle Bob. Learn why Uncle Bob thinks Clojure may be the next very important language for you to learn. Learn the basics of functional programming. And learn why Lisp is the language that never seems to die.
Fancy chatting to the man himself? Head to The Slaughtered Lamb after to discuss the talk over a beer or two!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Uncle Bob Martin's Clean Code Workshop on Agile Software Craftsmanship (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- Uncle Bob's Clean Architecture (in London on 4th - 6th December 2019)
- Clean Architecture: Drawing Lines (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Test Driven Development (TDD) Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (in London on 18th - 19th July 2019)
- SC London 2019 (Software Craftsmanship London) (in London on 3rd - 4th October 2019)
- Haskell eXchange 2019 (in London on 10th - 11th October 2019)
- London Java Community June (in London on 25th June 2019)
- London Clojure July: Exploring REPL tooling with socket prepl (in London on 2nd July 2019)
- Scala 2.13 and Beyond! (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Distilling Agile for Effective Execution (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Let's Learn a Little Clojure
Robert Martin (@unclebobmartin) is Master Craftsman at 8th Light, Skills Matter instructor and author of a range of books (as well as hundreds of articles), including: Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship as well as his most recent, Clean Architecture: A Craftsman's Guide to Software Structure and Design.