Learn a little Clojure from Uncle Bob and why he thinks Clojure may be the next very important language for you to learn; plus, find out about the basics of functional programming and why Lisp is the language that never seems to die.
Come and hang out for an evening of fun, code and beer. Learn a little Clojure from Uncle Bob. Learn why Uncle Bob thinks Clojure may be the next very important language for you to learn. Learn the basics of functional programming. And learn why Lisp is the language that never seems to die.
Fancy chatting to the man himself? Head to The Slaughtered Lamb after to discuss the talk over a beer or two!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Clean Architecture: Drawing Lines (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Crafting Code with Sandro Mancuso (Online Course on 15th - 16th October 2020)
- F# eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 21st October 2020)
- Haskell eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 4th - 5th November 2020)
- Intro to OCaml (SkillsCast recorded in June 2020)
- Keynote: Haskell is a Great Host (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Let's Learn a Little Clojure
Robert Martin (@unclebobmartin) is Master Craftsman at 8th Light, Skills Matter instructor and author of a range of books (as well as hundreds of articles), including: Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship as well as his most recent, Clean Architecture: A Craftsman's Guide to Software Structure and Design.