Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Learn how to cater to full-scale data visualization, exploratory interactive development and advanced customizations too.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Advanced WebSharper Tutorial (SkillsCast recorded in September 2011)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 7th - 10th December 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th October 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021: November Edition (Online Conference on 2nd - 5th November 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to involve People with Disabilities (Online Meetup on 28th October 2021)
- Who Tests Their Cloud Code Anyway? (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Patterns for a Successful Cloud Native Transformation (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
Developing with F# in the Cloud
Adam Granicz is a 11x F#/.NET MVP and the coauthor of five F# books, key F# community member and evangelist, a regular speaker at developer conferences and workshops, and the CEO of IntelliFactory, the F# company specializing in trainings, consulting, and developing functional, reactive web and cloud applications.