Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Adam will give a brief overview of the motivations for the F# Cloud IDE, an online integrated development environment that enables developing F# web and mobile applications in the cloud.
Learn how to cater to full-scale data visualization, exploratory interactive development and advanced customizations too.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Advanced WebSharper Tutorial (SkillsCast recorded in September 2011)
- Let’s Play with Cloud Code to Run Cloud Native Applications (in Online Event on 18th June 2020)
- Intro to OCaml (in Online Event on 25th June 2020)
- What’s New in .NET Core 3.0 and .NET 5.0 for Performance and Memory-Aware Folks? (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Going Multicloud with Serverless (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Developing with F# in the Cloud
Adam Granicz is a 5x F# MVP and the author of 5 F# books, key F# community member and evangelist, and a regular speaker at developer conferences and workshops. Next to heading IntelliFactory, the F# company specializing in functional web and cloud applications and developer tools, he promotes the use of functional programming in industry at various events and venues.