Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Learn how to cater to full-scale data visualization, exploratory interactive development and advanced customizations too.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Rocking it with Sitelets: Building a CMS with WebSharper (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 7th - 10th December 2021)
- Deploying Microservices and Traditional Applications with Kubernetes (with Jérôme Petazzoni) (Online Course on 28th March - 1st April 2022)
- A Conceptual Introduction to Nix for Haskellers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Scaling up the IDE to 20M imports (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
Developing with F# in the Cloud
Adam Granicz is a 11x F#/.NET MVP and the coauthor of five F# books, key F# community member and evangelist, a regular speaker at developer conferences and workshops, and the CEO of IntelliFactory, the F# company specializing in trainings, consulting, and developing functional, reactive web and cloud applications.