Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this session he walks through building a simple website using Elnode and talks about the emerging world of EmacsLisp build and development tools as well as recent developments in EmacsLisp like lexical scope and actor like asynchrony.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Clojure in a Bank (SkillsCast recorded in April 2015)
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 20th - 23rd September 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th October 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021: November Edition (Online Conference on 2nd - 5th November 2021)
- Journey to the Centre of the JVM (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Intro to OCaml (SkillsCast recorded in June 2020)
Elnode: the evented IO web server
He is a hacker. He's been described as London's leading Emacs pervert. He works as a consultant and coach, teaching companies about DevOps and modern development.