Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this session he walks through building a simple website using Elnode and talks about the emerging world of EmacsLisp build and development tools as well as recent developments in EmacsLisp like lexical scope and actor like asynchrony.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Clojure in a Bank (SkillsCast recorded in April 2015)
- F# eXchange 2022: Online (Online Conference on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- Haskell eXchange 2022: Novice Track (Online Conference on 7th December 2022)
- A Conceptual Introduction to Nix for Haskellers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Haskell in the Enterprise: A Report from in the Belly of the Whale (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
Elnode: the evented IO web server
He is a hacker. He's been described as London's leading Emacs pervert. He works as a consultant and coach, teaching companies about DevOps and modern development.