SkillsCast coming soon.
In this regular meetup we'll take on one or more programming challenges in F#. All levels of experience welcome, from beginner to expert. Please try and bring a laptop along with F# installed (ideally either MonoDevelop or Visual Studio Web Express/Full Edition).
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to F# with Tomas Petricek (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- How to be a Rock Star Developer with Tomas Petricek & Phillip Trelford (& Son)! (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Modern Application Development with C# and .NET Core (in London on 16th - 19th December 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- ProgNET London 2020 (in London on 16th - 18th September 2020)
- Keynote by Konrad Kokosa: What’s New in .NET Core 3.0 and .NET 5.0 for Performance and Memory-Aware Folks? (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Keynote by Mark Rendle on Keeping Up With The Framework (in London on 27th November 2019)
- Type-Safe Datatype-Generic Programming in F# (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- GraphQL: May the Best API Win! (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
F# Coding Kata
Phil is an active member of the software development community, regularly attending and speaking at user groups and conferences, blogging and contributing to open source projects. He is a co-organizer of the London F# User Group and a founding member of the F# Foundation.